Every six months we get to come up with a new set of legal advertising creative for Network Affiliates and their clients. It’s a privilege to work with the agency that pioneered television advertising for attorneys more than 30 years ago. Being the sole video production company for Network Affiliates, we get to attend their client conventions in fabulous cities like Charleston, Miami, Boston, and Las Vegas, to unveil our latest creations in both broadcast and digital. Because we are so integrated with both the agency and their clients, it gives us the opportunity to understand the wants, needs and obstacles in the legal advertising vertical. This relationship allows us to produce high quality, top performing creative – unlike anything seen in the legal market today.
“We know that these commercials will stand out. They will attract the right audience. They will get people thinking about your brand, about your firm. That helps you stand out. More importantly, getting the phone to ring and getting you cases – quality cases.” – Jeff Feierstein, VP Production Services
We’re very excited about the broadcast and digital creative that we just released at the Encore in Las Vegas. Check out the sizzle reels for this reveal, as well as the fall reveal we did at the Fairmont Copley Square in Boston last October.
SPRING CREATIVE RELEASE:
FALL CREATIVE RELEASE:
At Crosspoint, video production is all we do. It’s our sole undertaking to create, produce and edit professional-grade commercials and videos to showcase the brand stories, products and services of the forward-thinking clients we serve.
If you want exclusive access to our video and commercial library, give us a call (303) 233-2700 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Why businesses of all sizes NEED to include video in all marketing plans moving forward
Web video production services have never been hotter. Increasing in every industry, businesses everywhere are beginning to discover the capabilities of a compelling video. Instead of wading through pages of technical details, videos bring concepts alive. Video marketing allows your audience to have the closest thing to an in-person experience, making your products or services far more real to them than a text-based description.
With websites and social media becoming an ever-increasing part of today’s market, video-based marketing has become a must for all businesses, regardless of size or industry. Many forward-thinking business owners have taken the plunge into video content with enthusiasm, but don’t have the experience to know how to construct a video that engages, and how to then leverage it.
How can you utilize your video potential to the fullest? An experienced team such as ours knows how to create the structure for effective web video production and implementation. Let’s explore a few of the ways you can give your company an extra edge with video marketing:
- Home page videos: There is a marked increase in conversion rates when the home page has a video offering an introduction to the company, services and/or benefits. Lengthy sales letters are often seen as stale and uninteresting, especially to millennials, who are used to short messaging as a normal form of daily communication. A video gives you the opportunity to create a human connection, making your company feel more trustworthy and approachable to your audience.
- Landing page gates: Gates are a helpful way to increase your email list, as well as getting a better look at who your audience is. A simple way to utilize this is to create a landing page with an email gate. Usually, this is a request to provide an email in order to view a video or access a free report. This process allows you to connect with a new lead as soon as they express interest by signing up.
- Content vs. product pitch: Not all videos are created equal. Many people get lost in stale, infomercial-type advertisements for products, which tends to only get seconds of view time. Content videos, on the other hand, contain storylines, tangible demonstrations and offer an invitation to explore further.
- “How it works” product videos: Many companies are seeing the value (and increase in engagement) of having videos of their products in use. Giving your audience a clear scenario where they can see themselves is an incredibly helpful way to feature your product’s relevance and usefulness to their lives in a way that doesn’t come off as too salesy.
- Split tests: Split tests are essential to determining the course of your campaign. Subtle changes can make a big difference in how people relate to your videos. Analyzing the different conversion rates in both versions will give you valuable data as you develop your messaging further. With our team’s collective experience, we can help in the process and help guide course correction as needed.
- Video testimonials: Often even more impactful than you talking about your product is someone else, ideally in your audience’s main demographic, talking about the difference it made for them. People find video testimonials a sign of honesty and transparency, and often find themselves saying, “If so-and-so is willing to make a public statement about how good this product is, it might be worth more investigation…” In addition, it is an excellent way to maintain a relationship with happy customers, and keep your business in their minds for referrals to friends.
Give us a call today and learn more about how to use videos to get your audience excited, connected and ready to take action – (303) 233-2700!
When you think of a full service video production company, you may think of oversized budgets, overpriced rates and celebrity talent. However, that’s not quite what it means. Continue reading “What Does a Full Service Video Production Company Do?”
The use of video is becoming increasingly popular in the digital advertising space; but the term “corporate video” seems to have a reputation of being dull, boring, costly and ineffective. Why? What are these so-called “corporate videos” missing? Let’s explore the benefits of investing in corporate videos and how to make them work for you.
We often get asked why it’s important to work with a corporate video production team such as ours. Why not just pick up your home camera and give a chat about your product; information is information, right? While there are many benefits, one of the main ones is this: Investing in a quality video shows that you believe your product or service is worth investing in! Why would your potential customers offer you money when you aren’t willing to display the same show of faith? Details like this make a difference in showing your audience that you plan to be around for a while, and that you don’t cut corners in your services.
Along with the importance of quality comes an importance in storyline. A video can make things come alive. This is your chance to offer a compelling, tangible experience. You want to give your audience a reason to be engaged, and interested enough to share your videos with others. Here are a few ideas for storylines to get you started:
- “How We Started”: Did you have a pivotal moment that inspired you to start your company? What was it like when you started your venture? Giving your audience a personal, inside peek at the purpose behind what you do is a great way to connect.
- “A Day in the Life”: Go behind-the-scenes. Find a personable, interesting employee and follow them for a day. Show your customers all the juicy details that are usually invisible to the public. Let them see the effort, care and interesting angles of your company that aren’t usually featured.
- “Customer Demos”: Hit the streets with your team and engage with your audience in a tangible way. Demo your product, using video to record their questions, reactions, laughter and curiosity. People tend to get curious when they see someone else engaged with something.
- “How To”: Show your products being used in real life. Everything can be infused with a story; just try it. For example: the humble fishing hook. While a hook is not inherently thrilling to describe, a video can make it come alive, bringing the viewer into a place where they can see the action and adventure in what that hook can offer. In picturing themselves in the experience, they are one step closer to buying your product.
At Crosspoint, video production is all we do. It’s our sole undertaking to create, produce and edit professional-grade commercials and videos to showcase the brand stories, products and services of the forward-thinking clients we serve. With full-service studios right here in house, we are your one-stop video shop.
Let us point you in the right direction. Jeff Feierstein, VP of Production Services, would be happy to talk to you about your video needs. Call him at 303-233-2700 today!
Can I Produce Something Great With Limited Time?
People seeking affordable video production services often ask if it’s possible to produce high quality videos within a relatively short period of time.
The quick answer is: absolutely! The key to making a high quality video with a short turnaround time is simplicity. With a straightforward plan, clear goals and the support of a skillful team, you can look forward to attaining excellent video content.
The video production process requires care, attention to detail and ideally, some previous experience to make the process go smoothly. Here are some key points we recommend considering when you are getting ready to produce a video and need it in a shorter period of time.
- Keep it simple. This is the key to the whole thing. Compelling videos don’t need to be elaborate; they need to pack a punch. This isn’t the time for intricate animations and special effects. Simple, clear messaging is what will make your video memorable, direct and effective.
- Get clear on the goals of your message. What’s the goal of your video? To gain interest? Build trust? Education? Boost product sales? Knowing your intended outcome will help you, and your audio and video production team, to hone in on the driving force and voice for your video content.
- Get clear on the core of what you want to communicate to your audience. Since simplicity is your ally here, one of the best things you can do is write just a few sentences that touch the heart of what you want to say. If you had to share your message simply, in about 5 sentences, what would you say? When it comes to affordable video production, identify the key elements of your message, and use them as the foundation.
- Work with an experienced team. If you are short on time (such as getting ready for an upcoming website or product launch), the last thing you need is someone inexperienced, who can’t anticipate the timeline, potential breakdowns and challenges ahead. With an experienced team, you can maximize what you get out of your time, and have a clear structure for what to anticipate moving forward.
Crosspoint invites you to explore the possibilities when it comes to your affordable video production needs; take advantage of our combined support and knowledge! We can show you how to make the most of your timeline and budget to produce quality videos that you will feel excited to feature on your websites, social media and anywhere else your business adventure takes you. Call us today at 303-233-2700!
Video is one of the most powerful forms of marketing. Studies show that when given the choice, people would rather watch a video about a subject they are interested in than read about it. Continue reading “How Long Does It Take? Navigating the Video Production Process”